Saturday, January 3, 2009

all you need part II

This is Part II of last year's New Years entry, entitled All You Need

I wrote Part I from my bed at 33 Ray Street, in Cromwell, New Zealand, the house my sister and brother-in-law are moving away from for a family adventure in Australia. So after a year of swimming with shrieking eels, singing lullabies to chickens, cruising the Amazon and chasing inspiration from the west coast to Williamsburg, the beat goes on. Here the Beatles and some of this year's photos recall the one ingredient that make mold-shattering years like 2008 so much fun. Happy 2009.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is great. It makes me want to do a 2008 collage. makes it feel less stressful and more sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! do it. it's a fun exercise, and a good thing to have in your pocket for a down day.

    ReplyDelete