Sunday, March 8, 2009

frog brigade


Like auntie, like niece.

Here's Bella, on her first day of kindergarten at her new school in Western Australia. Her mom and my brother-in-law laugh at my tendency to "froggy smile" when faced with a camera. Looks like little Bella is getting sweet revenge on her parents by adopting the froggy herself! Go Bella!

The original froggy: my own first day of Kindergarten.

It's been nearly a year since I left the babes behind in New Zealand.


Now their dad has a new gig managing a cattle farm in an area known for its waves and its wine, Bella is starting kindergarten, Maizie talks to me on the phone and the old Jaybird blog is in need of some new material. (And somebody's got to save that puppy.)
I'm not dropping out or anything, I'm just saying that come April, Australia may be the new New Zealand.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment